Wednesday, October 26, 2011

One Day





me, google






Hello dear readers! Today I had a natural science test, and it actually went really well to my surprise! Or I don't know yet, but I've got a good feeling! :) Right after school me and a friend (who's name also is Emma) went to do a little shopping. I'll show you later what I got, just I ordinary gray sweater nothing fancy.... Always good to have!  Last Saturday me and Emma went to see the movie One Day, well... I cried. It was really good! So now I'm hoping the book will be at least as good as the movie! I just started reading but I've got a good feeling about it... too!

Hope ya all had a great weekend (a little late to say that now) and Tuesday!

T-shirt -hm, skirt -gina tricot, vest -L'art, shoes -primeboots, belt -ilse jacobsen, necklace -NK (swedish mall)




xoxo








1 comment:

  1. I sooo want to see this film as well. It really looks like the kind of film I will love! :) Hope you have a great weekend too!!

    ReplyDelete