Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Instagram

Almost all the guys in my class playing floor ball and.... We won the whole cup!

Baking bagels with some friends

Just dip dyed my hair turquoise... looks black here though

The family wall in my kitchen: Mum, dad, brother and me

My cute friend Emma eating yummie breakfast

Almost the whole gang... Alba is taking the picture

Me on my way to a party

New nail polish... love!

On my way to school


The new nail polish is on together with new clean converse!

Taking a walk in the sun with my dog

James Lafferty from One Tree  Hill.... looking good!

Old outfit photo from last year

Cute dog wondering why I'm taking a picture of her :)

My new loafers


Ok, so that was a bit of a photo marathon! I just thought I could be fun to share some Instagram photos for a change!

Have a nice day!


No comments:

Post a Comment